Product packaging size: 80*21*14cm, gross weight: 2.7kg
Material: board surface-northeast maple + black gold steel sandpaper + aluminum-magnesium alloy paint bracket + perfusion high elastic wheel
Maximum bearing capacity: 250kg (super durable)
Applicable age: groups of people above 1.2 meters, (the front and rear four wheels are with flashing function)
1. Nine layers of maple double-curved concave board + black emery paper on the front (continuously strong, non-slip emery board surface, strong anti-slip property)
2. Blue fire pattern printing on the back + seagull aluminum bracket + PU shock absorption pad (the seagull bracket support is stronger and safer; the high-elastic 95A shock absorption pad is more wear-resistant and quick to reset, so that sliding and turning in disguise are better Comfort, fluency)
3. ABCE-7 carbon steel bearing + light blue PU wheel (new 53mm outer diameter PU perfusion wheel, 70% high resilience, hardness 90A, high elasticity, high wear resistance, high hardness, so that the sliding bottom noise is smooth )
4. The bottom four wheels of this skateboard have a flashing effect, which can bring their own bright spots in the dark night, which is eye-catching.
5. Our complete skateboards are equipped with sturdy aluminum carts and PU wheels, which can save your time and energy; elegant and colorful skateboards are suitable for all levels of competition, whether beginners or experienced people can take advantage of the amateur Time to participate
Precautions for product use:
1. Adjust the wheels before use to make them run freely
2. Use the nut of the locking bridge to reasonably adjust the elasticity of the cushion according to your own use.
3. Lubricate the axles regularly to increase the lubrication of the axles and reduce the sliding resistance
4. Beginners learn smoothness first, don’t learn movement at the beginning
5. Do not slide on wet or rough roads. When you want to jump off the skateboard, watch whether it will hit people or objects around you
6. If replacement is required, the replacement should be the same specification and model as the part
7. Do not touch water, because the skateboard is made of wood, it will easily crack when it is exposed to water, expand and contract, and wipe it with a dry cloth after it is dirty.